If saving more money is one of your new year’s resolutions then consider opening a savings account just for that. Look no further…HSBC Basic Savings Account is what you need!
Most of us think opening a savings account is a hustle and we don’t really need more than one account. We beg to differ! In fact, having more than one savings account can actually help you to better manage your finances.
Here are some HSBC Basic Savings Account perks:
- Enjoy exclusive discounts and special deals at more than 2,000 food and shopping outlets nationwide
- Easy access to monthly e-statements, fund transfers, and bill payments via HSBC Online and Mobile Banking
|Balance Range (RM)||Interest Rate (% p.a.) - Normal Rate||Interest Rate (% p.a.) - Effective Rate|
Here’s how to apply HSBC Basic Savings Account:
1. Enter your personal details
You must enter your personal, contact, financial, and account usage details and accept the terms and conditions.
2. Verify your identity within 30 days
Don’t forget to bring your MyKad to any branch service counter or self-service machine at selected branches in Klang Valley in the next 30 calendar days to verify your identity.
3. Set up your account
Before you can start using your new account, you’ll need to deposit or transfer funds into your account and activate your debit card. Next, download the HSBC Malaysia Mobile Banking app and register for online banking to securely manage your account 24/7.
Follow these steps to claim your RM100 Cash Reward:
- 1. Apply for HSBC Basic Savings Account, here
- 2. Download the HSBC Mobile App, register, and log in to your online banking account.
- 3. Perform 5 Eligible Transactions (Debit Card Spend, Bill Payment, DuitNow pay-to-account, or JomPay) of minimum RM20 within 30 days of account opening.
- 4. Get a RM100 cash reward deposited to your new account
What are you waiting for? Grab this limited-time offer now and add RM100 to your savings. Visit HSBC Malaysia for more information.