In celebration of International Women's Day on 8 March, here's a look at Malaysia's 25 Richest Women.
- The combined wealth of all 25 women grew by 2% to RM9.7 bil this year.
- Richest sectors? Trading & services; industrial products; properties; consumer; REITs; construction; technology & plantations
- Puan Sri Chook Yew Chong Wen ranked number 2 is the wealthiest self-made woman and the only one on Forbes 50 richest Malaysians at 33rd spot.
- The oldest is Teoh Guat Eng at age 98 while the youngest is Loh Wei-Lyn at age 35.
- There are 5 new entrants this year and there are two pair of sisters from YTL Corp Bhd and Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd