Are you and avid traveler? Do you spend more time on the plane than in your car? If you are already travelling, make sure you are taking advantage of your credit card! Especially the Standard Chartered WorldMiles credit card.
Malaysians are well-known for our love of travel, so it comes as no surprise that we're jet-setting across the continents at every chance we get. However, we may not be maximizing the potential of our travel - not without the right credit card, at least.
What makes the Standard Chartered WorldMiles credit card special? For one, it allows you to you earn Air Miles faster while offering you comfort between trips. It also offers you exclusive travel packages and merchant offers across the region.
Earn faster Air Miles
The Standard Chartered WorldMiles credit card lets you earn Air Miles faster through their WorldlMiles points. Just look at the rates:
- 1 WorldMiles Point: RM2 overseas spend OR RM3 local spend
- 2 WorldMiles Points: 1 Air Miles point of your preferred airline's frequent flyer program, including Asia Miles, KrisFlyer Miles, Enrich Miles, and AirAsia BIG Points.
Frequent flyers will also appreciate the unlimited access to the Plaza Premium Lounge in KLIA and KLIA 2 with the credit card. To put into perspective: There are credit cards that limit the lounge access to several times a year.
Exclusive Travel Privileges
In conclusion, the Standard Chartered WorldMiles Mastrecard credit card is designed to provide you with the best traveling experience with these features:
- Unlimited plaza premium lounge access to Plaza Premium Lounge in KLIA and KLIA2
- Complimentary airport ride transfer
- Up to RM80 cashback on your airport limousine or KLIA Ekspres ride home when you return from overseas travel by performing 3X overseas transactions in the past 30 days
- Enjoy rebates for hotel booking rates and merchant offers from over 700 spots across the region
- Access to a Global Concierge that's available 365 days a year
Interested? You'd be hard-pressed not to! Check your eligibility below:
- Age: 21-65 years old
- Minimum income: RM90,000 per annum
- Annual fee: RM600
- Minimum age: 18-65 years old
- Annual fee: Free
Note* 1st year annual fee waive and subsequent years waived with minimum spend of RM60,000 p.a.
Apply for the Standard Chartered WorldMiles MasterCard credit card in the month of February, and activate it, you’ll be able to get a FREE gift! Check out our February 2019 Credit Card Promotion here.